Get A Young Professionals Individual Membership
Get A Business Membership For Your Employees
See All The Companies Represented At St. George Young Professionals
To equip Young Professionals with the tools needed to thrive in personal, civic, and professional development.
To set the framework to foster programs and individuals who will continue to impact our community for generations by personal growth, volunteering, and living well-balanced social and professional lives.
What we do
- Meet monthly one-on-one for lunches with civic and community leaders.
- Facilitate easy access to leadership-level peers you can both mentor and learn from.
- Seek unique opportunities to serve, such as non-profit volunteering and leadership committees.
- Build meaningful and beneficial relationships through fun activities such as socials, game nights, networking luncheons, seminars, training sessions, panel discussions, 4-wheeling, biking, golf, company tours, and more.
- Visit the State Capitol during the Legislative Session.
Make an impact!
How can you support the Young Professionals of St. George?
- Sponsor, host, participate or donate to Young Professionals events.
- Purchase specific individual Named Memberships or Sponsored Memberships for the young professionals that you employ.
- Sponsored Memberships allow for interchangeable participation from multiple employees from your organization.
- Provide business tours to teach Young Professionals about your business.